Friday, November 12, 2004

Chuck E. Cheese's, Modesto, CA

orb dancing right by Chuck E.'s ear
(Click on images to enlarge)

My son, Lance, celebrated his fifth birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's here in Modesto.

Now, my kids LOVE Chuck E. Cheese's, and it seems they're not alone. Indeed, I must've taken about a dozen pictures with orbs in them. My head swims at the sheer number of orbs I captured in this next shot!

Now THIS picture is just awash with orbs!

My favorite of all is this one of Lance and his friends playing air hockey. I would like to think that this orb, which seems to be benevolently looking over my son's shoulder, is his Lolo Joel.

see the orb behind Lance, against the column?

I actually created a special entry in my Brag Book just to accommodate all the pictures I took with orbs in them in Lance's party alone. You can view all twelve of them by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home